mercredi 23 novembre 2016

RITUAL OF LOVE TO FIND HER SOUL SISTER

RITUAL OF LOVE TO FIND HER SOUL SISTER

RITUAL OF LOVE TO FIND HER SOUL SISTER

The ingredients of love ritual:
– Red Rose Petals (about ten for effective love enchantment)
– 1 white candle and three yellow candles.
– A glass of tea with spearmint with honey
Preparation of love ritual:
Arrange three yellow plugs so as to form a triangle, a square in the middle white candle,
Arrange around the petals of red rose.
And put your knees facing the candles and turn it on
The fulfillment of love ritual:
Recite the mantra below
Drink the tea glass
Extinguish the candles one by one, beginning with the white candle.
Gather the rose petals, let them dry for a week between
two sheets of aluminum foil and scatter them in a river.
The mantra of love ritual:
« I call to you and adore you, Aphrodite, goddess of love oh, I touched your heart as these funds candles
I cry, Aphrodite, O goddess of love, so I can find my soulmate
I cry, Aphrodite, O goddess of love, to overcome my loneliness,
I beg you to open for me, a way for the return of his love,
Such is my will. « 

NB all these candles will be prepared by the great master LUNE for the performance of the ritual.

Email: maitre.lalune@yahoo.com
TEL: 00229 68 08 69 85
WhatsApp: 00229 68 08 69 85

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire